An Energizer for All Your Big Animal Monitoring and Protection Needs
The Druid 114 LCD single-zone energizer is the ideal choice for long-distance, parallel electric fencing systems such as game farms, animal parks, cattle farms and nature reserves. This energizer is suitable for controlling game and wild animals such as elephants, lions, tigers, rhinos, buffalo, bears, warthog, hippo, buck and deer.
Using the Adaptive Power Technology (APT), pioneered by Nemtek, this energizer offers a new and unique method in detecting how much power a fence can accept and handle before it starts to arc and waste energy, thus maximising the power on the fence and minimising alarms.
140-watt solar panels and an external 12V, 140-watt Nemtek regulator with a larger 100Ah battery can be added when mains power is not available.
Features of the Druid 114 LCD Energizer
- 8 Joule output energy (stored energy 21Joule)
- Robust and flexible design for farm animals and game control
- Built-in alarm monitors tampering or faults on the high-voltage and earth fence wires.
- Connectable to armed response radio or GSM module
- Lightning and power surge protection
- Intelligent power saving to extend battery life
- Easy-to-use tag included for controlling the energizer
- Walk test mode for easy fence testing
- The LCD background colour changes to easily identify the fence condition.
- Powered by 240V mains and includes a built-in battery for backup power
- Built-in gate alarm input to monitor if the gate is open or closed
- Optional keypad for controlling and programming the energizer. This allows the user to control the energizer remotely, with up to two keypads.
- Adaptable mounting options (wall or cabinet)